Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raiding of the closet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Raiding of the closet Empty
PostSubject: Raiding of the closet   Raiding of the closet Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:47 am

Damien brought Tessa from the gardens to the house so she could dress for dinner. Dinner in the Greene house was never any fun because you always had to be in proper attire and currently Tessa did not own anything suitable to dine with his parents. Between his sisters he figured the best closet to invade would be Leshia's. She always had the more sensible clothing, at least that was what Damien thought.

Damien first knock on the door of his sisters room he got no answer so he went ahead and entered the room. He did not see Leshia anywhere. He hoped that she would be around soon so they could shrink the clothes down to fit Tessa.

Damien brought Tessa over to Leshia's closet and pointed everything out.

"There you go, you have the pick of the litter." Damien had to laugh a little at his comment.
Back to top Go down
Leshia Greene
Adult
Leshia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Raiding of the closet   Raiding of the closet Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:05 am

Leshia had been in her shower so she did not hear the knock on her door of her room. Getting out of the shower Leshia had placed a towel around her head and her body and walked out into her room.

Leshia jumped a little when she say Damien and Tessa in her room. She already knew what they were looking for, but Damien didn't need to see here in a towel.

"Get out Damien, I can help Tessa find something for tonight." Leshia spat at Damien.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Raiding of the closet   Raiding of the closet Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:59 am

Tessa was looking around the room. She wasn't sure that she wanted to be in there is Leshia wasn't. Growing up, Tessa remembered how she would get hit for being in a room that she wasn't supposed to be in.

She then jumped a little bit when Damien got yell at. Tessa just stood there looking scared.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Raiding of the closet   Raiding of the closet Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:22 pm

Damien glared at Leshia when she yelled at him especially when he noticed that Tessa was scared. It was just a normal reaction from Leshia, Damien was sure it wasn't because he was in her room it was more because she was in a towel.

"Okies, relax sis. I tried to knock but you didn't answer". Damien hoped that would be enough of a good reason for her.

Damien went over and placed his arms around Tessa. "Its ok really, just stupid sibling stuff. No one is going to get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Raiding of the closet   Raiding of the closet Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Tessa was scared because she was used to people yelling at her when she wasn't supposed to be in a certain room. So it was normal for her to be scared. Because she usually gotten a beating. But she then noticed that Leshia was in a towel.

“ Damien I don't want to be in here.”
Back to top Go down
Leshia Greene
Adult
Leshia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Raiding of the closet   Raiding of the closet Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:35 am

Leshia sighed when she heard Tessa and then looked at her, Leshia should know better than to yell in front of people like Tessa. Working in a children's home Leshia had seen it all.

"Tessa, no its ok. I am sorry I did not mean to yell, Damien just startled me so I snapped at him." Leshia said with a smile.

"I glad he brought you in here instead of Tabi's room, her clothes are less than desirable." Leshia said
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Raiding of the closet   Raiding of the closet Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:47 am

Tessa was still scared and just wanted to go and hide. She had looked like she was about ready to cry. Because when someone yelled at her she did something wrong. And she was in trouble and was going to get hit.

" I don't wanna be in here anymore. I just want to go to my room." Leshia was telling her that she didn't mean to yell. But Tessa was still scared.
Back to top Go down
Leshia Greene
Adult
Leshia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Raiding of the closet   Raiding of the closet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Leshia was trying to figure out how to defuse this situation. She knew that she should not have yelled in front of Tessa, but seeing her brother in her room while she was naked was not a sight she was ready for.

"Tessa really I am sorry you are more than welcome in my room at any time. I am not as picky as Tabi about her things. She is rather anal about her stuff, I had a tail for a week once so I tend to stay of of her room."

Leshia looked at Damien with the hope he would help.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Raiding of the closet   Raiding of the closet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Damien just placed his arms around Tessa trying to calm her down,

"Really it is ok, no one is going to do anything to you." Damien glared at Leshia after the tail story.

"I will just wait outside in the common room for you guys to get dressed and then we won't have any problems."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Raiding of the closet   Raiding of the closet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Tessa was still was scared as Leshia yelled. And it was because she was used to getting yelled at allt he time. But Damien then placed his arms around her and was trying to calm her down. Both of them was telling her that everything was going to be alright. And Leshia wasn't yelling at Tessa for being in her room.

She then listened to Leshia say that she wasn't picky as Tabi was about her things. And one Leshia said that she had a tail for a week. That is when she gasped because she never heard of that before. And she was sure that she didn't want that to happen to her. So she was sure that she wasn't going to ask Tabi for anything. But she then noticed that Damien was glaring at his sister.

But she smiled a little bit when he said that he would be waiting outside in the common room. Tessa really wasn't sure what or how Leshia was going to dress her in. But it wasn't like she had something else to were. Which she really didn't have any clothes expect that what she was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Leshia Greene
Adult
Leshia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Raiding of the closet   Raiding of the closet Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:21 pm

Leshia smiled at Tessa as she watched Damien leave the room. He knew that Tessa would not have a problem with Leshia.

"Well Ms. Tessa what kind of things do you like?" Leshia knew that she didn't have much to choose from at the orphanage.

"Well I have all sorts to choose from, and if by chance there is not something you like I can always transfigure something. So a dress or jeans and a sweater?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Raiding of the closet   Raiding of the closet Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Tessa watched as Damien would leave. She had never been alone with one of his sisters before. So she was still a little bit nervous.

She then was being asked what she liked. At the orphanage she really didn't have much of a choice. She had to wear whatever they told her to wear. Even if she didn't like it. “ I don't really know.”

All of her choices that she could choose from was being told. She then blinked a little bit. “ I guess a dress.”
Back to top Go down
Leshia Greene
Adult
Leshia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Raiding of the closet   Raiding of the closet Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:35 am

Leshia was still learning but because of what Leshia did she could understand what Tessa was going through. Leshia went to her closet and pulled out three different dresses. One blue one that was a little short, then a red one that was a little longer.

"I thought I would let you know what I do Tessa, maybe make you feel a little more comfortable. I run a children's home so I understand what you are going through. Don't be afraid to tell someone when something is bothering you." Leshia smiled

Leshia knew all about the place that Tessa had come from and it was places like that bothered her till no end and that was why she ran her's different.

"So I have these two or I have a whole bunch, just come on in and raid away."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Raiding of the closet   Raiding of the closet Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:08 am

Tessa was watching Leshia as she was pulling out some of her dresses. They both looked pretty. Maybe it was because she didn't have nothing that was actually hers. Everything she wore was someone else. But she liked both of them and wonder which on would look better.

She then listened as Leshia told her that she also ran a children's home. Tessa really wasn't sure what to think about this. But she was told that she should tell someone if something her. But she smiled a little bit.

Tessa was glad that she was never going back to the orphanage. That she was going to be living her. So her life had to get a little bit better. She had everything that she could ever dream of.

“ I think I like the blue one.”
Back to top Go down
Leshia Greene
Adult
Leshia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Raiding of the closet   Raiding of the closet Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:51 am

Leshia was watching Tessa as she was looking at the clothes and then decided on the red one.

"You won't have to wear someone's else's clothes forever you know, as soon as we go shopping things will be better." Leshia sighed

"So shall I show you where you can shower and get dressed for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Raiding of the closet   Raiding of the closet Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:04 am

Tessa was looking at the red one and the blue one. She really wasn't sure what she was going to wear. But she then went for the red one.

Leshia then was telling her that she didn't have to wear someone else clothes forever. They would be going shopping and things would be better.

“ I took a bath this morning.” She really didn't want to take another bath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiding of the closet   Raiding of the closet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiding of the closet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic and Science :: England :: Muggle England :: Homes :: Greene Manor :: Twin's Suite :: Leshia's Room-
Jump to: