Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Students!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Welcome Students!  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Students!    Welcome Students!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Welcome Students to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I am your Headmistress Anabelle Lee Black and I do hope that you enjoy your time here at Hogwarts.

Within our schools, we promote education, and promote ambitiousness, bravery, courage, intelligence, and loyalty. Within Hogwarts we must admit that while there are changes going on, we must know that there are some limitations.

1) It is up to you whether or not you would want to admit to a muggle that you are magical.

I will not prevent this from happening. But you must know that...

2) Hogwarts is unplottable.

Sorry but true, you cannot enter to Hogwarts if you do not have any magic running through your veins. Also, we put you on a list when you are admitted and only that is the way you can enter our school.

I would like for you to realize these limitation, but know that I will allow you to interact with Muggles for that is not in my control.

3) During Hogsmeade and vacation rests will you be allowed to go to the Muggle world.

Never before or after, you must know that.

Thank you for entering Hogwarts and I wish you the very best.

With Utmost Sincerity,

Anabelle Lee Black
Headmistress of Hogwarts
Back to top Go down

Welcome Students!
Page 1 of 1