Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dinner for one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexia Adler
Admin
Alexia Adler

Dinner for one Empty
PostSubject: Dinner for one   Dinner for one Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:53 am

Alexia walked into FTW and found herself a table. She was used to eating alone a lot, and tonight wouldn't be any different. This was still on her summer holiday, and she was enjoying it the best that she could. At least she thought this year was going to be different. Looking around she noticed all of the people that was eating there. Everybody looked so happy, and she really wasn't. Alexia knew that being a headmistress was hard work. Everybody around her was happy and in love. But she wasn't.

She smiled, she knew that someday she would find the right person. But she didn’t' go looking for love, and it was hard to date someone at Durmstrang. Because she had to work with them, and it wasn't right. That is why she was always in her office. Not only working, but she didn't want to be around others. She knew that school would start back up soon. And it would be going back into her normal work schedule.
Back to top Go down
Eric Charleston
Admin

Dinner for one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for one   Dinner for one Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:20 pm

There were days when Eirc hated to be the Headmaster of Salem for it seemed he never had time for himself any more he was always planning something for the school even during his summer holidays it seemed that this week was the only time that he had put aside for himself and that was only because he was pretty much forced to take a break. So he took an much needed vacation to Germany.

Deciding on the FTW for supper he made his way over walked through the door way and paused as he saw the most beautiful head of hair that he had ever seen. He took a few deep breaths and made his way over to the women. "Hi my name is Eric Charleston mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
Alexia Adler
Admin
Alexia Adler

Dinner for one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for one   Dinner for one Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Alexia knew that planning this year was hard. And this was the only time that she found to herself. Because she was always so busy with her school. She wanted everything to be perfect for when the students would arrive. She hated having a stressful job, but this was something that she wanted. Alexia knew that she had to take a break, and this was the perfect place.

She looked around, Alexia was getting bored by herself. But she smiled a little bit, when someone came over to her. For once she wouldn’t' be by herself. “ Sure I don’t' mind if you join me. Alexia Adler.”
Back to top Go down
Eric Charleston
Admin

Dinner for one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for one   Dinner for one Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:20 pm

Smiling he took the seat across from her his German really was bad but at least he could communicate what he wanted to say for the most part. "What..." He paused thinking of the German word for beautiful. "Beautiful women of yourself doing all alone in a place like this?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side he would be shocked if she was single for she was every man's dream.

'I have no time for a girlfriend so why am I thinking about her beauty and how it would be to date her?" Eric sighed a little he could not help but be attracted to her however.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Adler
Admin
Alexia Adler

Dinner for one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for one   Dinner for one Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Alexia smiled a little bit. She thought that she was going to be by herself tonight. Alexia could tell that her was trying to say things in German. “ You know I can speak English.” But she loved this . “ I traveled after I was finished with school.” She was smiling and blushing when he called her beautiful. “ Oh I was just taking a break. I hardly ever get any time to myself. So I really haven't had time for thinking about dating.” Alexia was still smiling. “ Running a school is harder than you think.”

She then started to study how he was looking at her. Trying to see what he was thinking. Aleixia wished her life would easy up, maybe to date someone. Maybe Eric, but she had never seen him before. So he wasn't from around here. She didn’t' want to put hope into something and it doesn't come true. But she was still smiling and going to enjoy his company.
Back to top Go down
Eric Charleston
Admin

Dinner for one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for one   Dinner for one Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:08 pm

"Well my dear I to run a school. I am the Headmaster at Salem Academy. So I know how hard it is to run a school." He smiled at her a little bit. "I am only here for the week because I was forced to take a vacation by my staff actually they did not like how cranky I was beginning to become. So they thought a week off would be good for me." He laughed a little when he remembered his staff barging into his office demanding he take the week off.

He studied her more and was seriously thinking he was beginning to fall for her. Would they be able to work a relationship into their busy schedules however he wondered if that would be possible. At the moment he could not see how it would work. 'How did that saying go... Where there was will there was way.' He thought to himsel and wondered what she thought of him so far.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Adler
Admin
Alexia Adler

Dinner for one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for one   Dinner for one Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Alexia smiled. “ So you know how hard it is, but if it was easy everybody would want it.” She was laughing a little bit. “ Well I hope that you are enjoying your stay. I wouldn't want you coming here and not enjoying your vacation.” She grinned. “ I look for every possible way to get away from my school. But my staff knows I need a break ever once in a while.”
She looked at him more. A relationship wouldn't work out, they would be separated by an ocean. But someone wrote that absents only made the heart grow founder. She had no idea how this would work. But she was falling for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dinner for one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for one   Dinner for one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner for one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic and Science :: Germany :: Two Worlds Unite :: FTW-
Jump to: