Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Meetings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Headmaster
Sofia Slytherin

First Meetings Empty
PostSubject: First Meetings   First Meetings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Sofia was ready to start school, she had talk to the Headmistress about taking up the position of Divination and Astronomy. She loved both positions, and it helped that she was a seer.

Walking into three broomsticks she could not remember the last time she was here but she walked upto the bar and ordered a butterbeer. She was really not in the mood for heavy drinking so she took her beer and went and found a seat in a booth.

She conjured up some parchment and a quill and began to work on her lesson plans for the classes, which of course were not any fun.
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano
Adult
Ivano Romano

First Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meetings   First Meetings Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Ivano found himself again at the Three Broomsticks he was trying to avoid the most popular pubs though they were his favorite place to stop but he thought that they would be the most likely place to find an auror and he was not ready to go to prison again since he basically just got out. He sighed and walked up to the bar and ordered a fire-whiskey and looked around for an empty table not seeing one he headed over to one that a women was sitting at by herself.

"Excuse me do you mind if I join you?" He asked politely and looked at the door briefly to make sure that no one had followed him in. It seemed that he was always checking behind him now and he didn't like that if only he could find the person who set him up maybe he could clear his name.
Back to top Go down
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Headmaster
Sofia Slytherin

First Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meetings   First Meetings Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Sofia looked up when she heard a voice asking her to sit down, "Sure if you want, not that I am much company"

Sofia was looking at him there was something about him she could not place, it was almost like a feeling that she was having. Sofia always hated when things were about her because she never knew what was going on. He ability always told her everything about everyone except that which is directly involved with her.

"My name is Sofia Slytherin." Sofia held her hand out to shake.
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano
Adult
Ivano Romano

First Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meetings   First Meetings Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:13 pm

"Nice to meet you Sofia, my name is Ivano Romano" He said as he took her offered hand and gave it slight shake before letting go of it again and sitting across from her smiling slightly. He knew that the more he frequented a place that the more at risk he would be entering it but he was going to marry Tabi before he turned himself in or let the put him under arrest until then he would just try to elude the aurors.

He took a swig of his fire whiskey he had no idea how to start a conversation really with others that he thought were below him or far above him in ranks in the wizarding world with the last name Slytherin Sofia was one of those who he could not understand what to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Headmaster
Sofia Slytherin

First Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meetings   First Meetings Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:28 am

Sofia took Ivano's hand to shake and things froze in front of him as a vision took over her mind.

"Terrible life, prison for the wrong reason, but I love that stands the test of time." Sofia smiled as she said that.

"So my dear tell me about yourself, family and all."

Sofia was curious about this young man, he looked really familiar almost as if he could be family of hers.
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano
Adult
Ivano Romano

First Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meetings   First Meetings Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:50 am

"Well I have been raised just by my father Henry Romano all my life since my mother left us when I was just a baby for a reason that I don't know of. I attended Hogwarts for my first three years but then transferred to Durmstrang because my father got a job there. Um that is pretty much it oh I am engaged getting married tomorrow afternoon if I don't end up in prison before then...." He didn't know why he told her all that but he did and it felt right.

Ivano took another swig of his fire whiskey. He wondered her reasons for wanting to know his history but he decided not to ask. He hoped that his avoided eye contact wouldn't bug her but he didn't like to look into other's eyes a lot since he could tell if they were lying to him and if he didn't confront them he got a massive headache his only way that he found to cope was to avoid eye contact as much as possible for he did not know how to control this gift of his completely.
Back to top Go down
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Headmaster
Sofia Slytherin

First Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meetings   First Meetings Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:06 pm

When the young man mentioned the name Henry Romano, Sofia all but froze where she sat. Sofia closed her eyes and remembered all too well that name, the man she loved with all of her heart the man who stole her child from her. Sofia wanted to be sure this man was who he said he was.

"Please tell me what has your father told you about your mother" Sofia smiled softly

Sofia did notice that he would not look at her and when she thought about it her great grandmother had the gift of being able to tell lies from the eyes and she wondered if her son would have that gift. Which could be a pain and a wonder.

"Ivano my friend, please feel free to look at me, I tell no lies if you ask your questions." Sofia hoped he would feel free to ask her anything he wanted.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meetings   First Meetings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Meetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic and Science :: England :: Magical England :: Magical Hangouts :: Hogsmeade :: The Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: