Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future Dreams (Life in the future)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Future Dreams (Life in the future) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:45 am

Tessa was listening to everything that was being said. But all she could do was look at Damien and think how lucky she was today. The next part was the vows, she had wrote her own so that it would be special.

“ Damien I was so lucky that you found me at the mall. My life has changed since you seen me playing with my food. Your family took me in and gave me everything. But all I need is you, you are more important than anything that I can think of. I will love you forever.”
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:10 am

Tabi could not help but cry as the vows were read, it made her think back to the rushed wedding that Ivano and her had because of the threat of him going to prison again. She had been so glad that his mother was able to get him out of the charges.

Tabi could not have loved Tessa any more than if she was her own sister, they had been through so much together. She was just so happy. After the minister pronounced them husband and wife Tabi gave a little cheer, she had turned way too cheerful since having her own four children.

"I am so happy for you Tessa, I think all those years of dresses you up for fun has paid off." Tabi through herself into hugging Tessa.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:27 am

Tessa smiled after she said her vows. When the ministered pronounced them husband and wife, that is when she kissed him. She was know Mrs Greene, which is something that she wanted to be for a while. And she was glad that Tabi and Ivano could be apart of her special day.

She had gotten close to both Tabi and Leshia. It felt like she had two sisters. And now they where both her sister in law. So they would still be family, Tessa loved all of Tabi little children. She told them to just call her aunt Tessie.

Tessa then hugged Tabi. “ Thank you Tabi.” She couldn't help but laugh when she brought up all the years of dressing her up. “ Well I guess that it did pay off.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:19 pm

-------------------------------Months Later-----------------------------------------------------

Damien could not believe that Tessa and him had been married 6 months already and he could not have believed how much life was calm and not a lot of stress. Damien was getting ready to head off to start college and work on getting his potions degree with the hopes of getting his Master's certificate shortly. He had already asked around about places to get his apprenticeship and found a shop run by Vampires that he could get one at.

He had not had a chance to talk it over with Tessa yet and knew he better do that, he knew that she was thinking of going back to school too but he was not sure what she had decided to do yet.

When he arrived home Randi told him that Tessa was not home but she would be home shortly so Damien went into the lounge and poured him a drink and sat on the couch reading the latest Potion magazine that arrived earlier.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Tessa knew that it had been six months since she married Damien. And she knew that he wanted to go off to college to get a master in potions. He had an apprenticeship that was run by a couple of vampires. Tessa was glad that he wanted to go back and get something. She knew that he loved and had a passion for potions.

She knew that they hadn't talked about it yet. But she knew that he was thinking about it. And she wanted to go back for something. But really didn't know what she wanted to do yet. She was glad that Damien was home.

Tessa walked into the room and seen him reading. She then smiled as she looked at him and thought how lucky she was. “ Hey.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:44 pm

Damien heard Tessa come in to the living room and he looked up from his magazine to look at his wife. He loved the fact that he could call her his wife, he never thought in a million years that could happen. He could not believe that she had put up with him.

"Well hello beautiful." Damien said as he stood up to greet her properly with a kiss.

"How was your day?" Damien asked
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Tessa was glad to be home. She had been shopping all day. She knew that she had to sit down and think what she wanted to do. Tessa couldn't believe that it had only been six months since she married Damien. It was something that everybody knew would happen.

" Hello." She then kissed him back.

She the grinned. " Tired been shopping."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Damien was just like a little kid when she mentioned shopping so he was trying to peek in the bags that she had brought in the house.

"So anything in there for me?" Damien asked as sweetly as he could as he was still trying to look throw them.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Tessa then couldn't help but laugh at Damien as he was peeking in all of her bags that she brought it. “ You know you should have came with us.”

He then asked if there was anything in there for him. “ Oh I think there might be something but I think you are just going to have to find it for me.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:42 pm

Damien could not help but glare at Tessa when she told him he should have come with them,

"You know how much I despise shopping with my sisters, I would rather face the dementors." Damien blanched

Looking through the clothes bags, "All I am finding is clothes, what no new toys to play with?" damien said with a pout

Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Tessa didn't like it that Damien was glaring at her. But she knew that he hated shopping with his sisters.

“ Oh you know you are the one who made me like this. Remember our first little shopping trip with them.”

She then couldn't help but laugh when Damien said there was nothing but clothes. “ Oh I am sure that there is something in the bottom of the bag.” Tessa couldn't help but laugh when he said that he didn't have any new toys. Tessa could him a potion kits, yes she knew that it was for little kids. But she thought that Damien would like it. And then she also bough him a broom cleaning kit.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Damien smirked and walked up to Tessa and threw his arms around her and pulled her towards him.

"I don't recall making you do anything, you seemed very willing to shop with my sisters once you calmed down." Damien laughed

"God I remember the first year very well, we were always walking around on eggshells with you, afraid to scare you."

When she told him that there was something at the bottom of the bag he let her go and went back over to the bag pulling out all of the clothes until he came across a children's potion set.

"Are you trying to hint something here? Are you saying that I am nothing but a big kid?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:47 pm

Tessa smiled as Damien through his arm around her and pulled her close to him. This was something that she really loved.

“ Oh I remember you saying that first night I was here. Greene women loved to shop. And well it seems that I am a Greene now.” She then smirked. “ You made me go clothes shopping with them.”

She then listened as Damien brought up her first year living with them. “ Oh yes I do remember that because I was still scared. It was how I was brought up but it was you who brought me out of my shell.”

Tessa then watched as he pulled out the potion set. “ Oh I thought you would like it.” That is when she pulled out a broom cleaning kit. “ Oh and I think there is something else for you.” That is when she pulled out a green corset.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:05 am

"Well dear it was either you go shopping with them, or have them pick out your clothes." Damien had to laugh at that. Tabi always had the weirdest taste in clothes and Leshia was always conservative.

"Flying and potions the first loves of my life." Damien comment and then looked up and smirked at Tessa and wondered if she caught what he said. Of course if he didn't have Tessa he would be lost. She was his world and didn't know anyone else.

Damien could not help but smirk when she pulled out the green corset,

"I love seeing my little Gryffindor in green, but you know you never end up wearing it very long."

Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:36 am

Tessa then rolled her eyes. “ You knew that I hated shopping.” But she couldn't help but smile. “ But since I am an Greene it seems like shopping is one of the things that pass the time.”

She then listened as Damien said that flying and potions where his first love. “ And I thought that I would have been first. That is sad that I come after flying and potions.” Tessa knew that Damien was her world and her life changed when he brought her home that one day.

Tessa then seen as Damien was smirking as she pulled out a green corset.

“ Oh I know you love to see how fast that you can get it off of me.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:47 am

Damien could not help but laugh, "Please pass the time and spend the family money."

That was the one thing that Damien really loved was he never had to worry about money. Of course he still worked but it was not like he had too if he didn't want. He usually worked at his father's holding company.

"Well tonight we will just have to see if I can break my record of 2 mins, maybe I will just use magic this time."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:49 am

Tessa grinned as Damien was laughing. “ I can't help it if I like to go shopping. You can thank your sisters.”

That was one thing that she was glad that she and Damien didn't have to worry about. And it was money because she knew that her father in law had a lot of it. But she was still planning on doing something with her life. At this point she really didn't have an idea.

“ That would be nice to see you break your record.” She then listen to Damien say that he might use magic. “ That wouldn't be that far since magic takes no time. But that means faster you can show me attention.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Dreams (Life in the future)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic and Science :: England :: Muggle England :: Homes :: Greene Manor-
Jump to: