Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bonded By Destiny: Memoirs of Melissa Lucia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melissa Lucia
Admin
Melissa Lucia

Bonded By Destiny: Memoirs of Melissa Lucia Empty
PostSubject: Bonded By Destiny: Memoirs of Melissa Lucia   Bonded By Destiny: Memoirs of Melissa Lucia Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:46 am

What you will read here will years and years of memories that I have had stored in little pensive that I have stored away in one of the many rooms of my home. Of course Casey knows all about my stash because we always know what going on with each other. Of course we can close each other out if we wanted, but after 189 who cares anymore. All the secrets have been out there.

We will look over the more interesting times in my life, some things you might like and somethings you may not, we will just have to wait and see.

So sit back enjoy some popcorn, or a bag of blood, what ever your style might be. Please feel free to leave a comment or two and ask your questions and I might be around to answer them.

Love everyone and I hope you enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Lucia
Admin
Melissa Lucia

Bonded By Destiny: Memoirs of Melissa Lucia Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Casey and the beginning of forever   Bonded By Destiny: Memoirs of Melissa Lucia Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:42 pm

I have decided that I shall not bore you with my first year at Durmstrang where would be the fun in that, It was plain and simple, I did my studies and had a boyfriend, if that's even what you call a boy when you are 11. My life did not start getting exciting until my second year and even then a person would not believe it happened unless they were there.

The second year started out just as normal as any other year, Myles and I seem really happy and I was working hard on my studies because they were always important. My goal in life was to become a potions mistress and in order for her to get far and possibly get a scholarship I was going to need to get good grades.

I will never forget the day my life changed forever, it was the day I met Casey. I was studying with my friends because Myles was off doing whatever it was he did when we were not together. Sitting with her friends she noticed a girl she had not seen before and decided that since her table was getting full she decided to move over and introduce herself to the girl.

There was just something about Casey that I connected with her right away and I could not explain it. It was in the library where I had discovered that Casey was a Vampire because she commented about me tasting sweet and then I noticed the fangs. I was never one that freaks over the strange things. It almost gave me chills at the time watching Casey look at me, but then it all worked out in the end.

Casey and I had left the library and went into a room in the Astronomy tower where we sat at talked for awhile. She had told me she would help me train to be a better fighter. This training and everything had went on for awhile, and our connection took place. During these training sessions is when I started having feelings for Casey, this was even before I agreed to become her donor.

Those training sessions were very trying and hard sometimes, and just watching Casey she made it look easy. I had made a bet with her that I would be able to keep up with her in two years. I have to laugh now looking back at the bet that Casey would have me competent in a year and a half and I would allow her to drink from me, but of course I didn't want that long.

Looking back on this memory there are many times I have to life, like god I had a lot of questions for her. I couldn't believe she actually put up with the questions and I believe I really started to fall for her at that point. I was always someone who loved attention and she gave it too me, since I was not getting it from my boyfriend at the time. Who know that I would start school as a straight girl to becoming a lesbian and I would never had changed that for anything.

Casey answered all of her questions about becoming a donor and I found it very interesting and discovered I had this big pull to be her donor. The thing that always amazed me with Casey was in the beginning she was willing to share me with a boyfriend, looking at it now I cannot see that happening at all. I even have some interesting stories about that, but those are for another day.

On with my story so far, sorry if I am all over the place but Casey keeps trying to see what I am doing and I won't let her see it until I am done.

I remember the initial bite like it was yesterday, I was so nervous it was unbelievable. I have to laugh at how tense I was when I first kissed Casey, well what to except I had never kissed a girl before. After the start I had this feeling 'the feeling of euphoria was all I felt, how could I even think of stopping after the first time. It was a hard feeling to describe to anyone that asked.'

Well there you have our initial meeting and bite, if you want to know what happened next you will have to come back for the next installment.

Back to top Go down

Bonded By Destiny: Memoirs of Melissa Lucia
Page 1 of 1