Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Excitement ( Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Kassidy was excited. Because today she got to see her boyfriend. She didn't get to see him much because she was teaching at Beauxbatons. And he was teaching at Durmstrang. But she loved it that she was going to spend a little time before school.

She had ordered her something as she waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Ezekiel scowled deeply as he walked into the resturant. As happy as he was to see his girlfriend, being soaked to the bone seemed to deter him slightly. He missed her deeeply and wished he could see her more often. Thouigh it seemed nearly impossible due to the fact the both were teachers teaching at two entirely difrent schools.

He looked around the resturant in search of her as he attempted to dry himself off and look atleast slightly presentable as imposible as it seemed for the Proffessor.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:59 pm

When Kassidy saw Ezekiel she was grinning. It had been a while since they last seen each other. But she told him that she wouldn't leave Beauxbatons. Just like he would never stop teaching at Durmstrang. So Kass would have to get used to not seeing him all that much. She didn't know how much longer she could take of this long distance relationship.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Ezekiel smiled seeing her. He walked over to her taking her into his arms. His clothes now dry though his hair was still awfully wet. "Hello, Love" he murmured looking down at her. His Dark green eyes softening as he looked down at her, very happy to have her back in his arms.
He knew neither of them would quit teaching and he knew he couldn't ask that of her. He didn't want to bring her saddness by asking that of her.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:14 am

Kassidy was grinning as he was holding her. " I missed you so much. I know I been doing lesson plans." She smiled as she looked at him. " Is it raining? Or did you just wanted to come see me so fast you didn't have time to dry your hair."

Kass was so happy. " I wish that we didn't just have to see each other once in a while."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:41 am

"I missed you too" Ezekiel murmured holding her close to him. "It's down pouring out there" he replied chuckling lightly. He looked down into her eyes taking her in smiling softly as he held her.
"So do I" he murmured softly. "I wish I got to see you a lot more than I do"
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Kassidy laughed when she heard that it was raining. " Why didn't you have an umbrella? " She loved it when he was holding her. " Yeah I know but neither one of us wants to quit our jobs and move. I know you would never move to France."

She smiled, she loved the time that they got to spend together.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:17 pm

"I didn't know it was supposed to rain" Ezekial mumbled sitting down but not letting go of her pulling her down onto his lap. "No France..." he mumbled "I'd be bored there anyway" he mumbled "What'd I do?" he said seriously. "I'd just end up destracting you if I was there."

He took a deep breath before looking up at the ceiling deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:13 pm

Kass laughed. " Ok I believe you, I hate getting caught in the rain." She loved when she was sitting in his lap." Why no France?" She then started to blink " I am sure that headmistress can find you something to do. Or you can work at the orphanage there. I am sure that Leshia could use some help."

She sighed. " You wouldn't be distracting me. I just want to see you more."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:20 am

"Same" he mumbled softly. Ezekiel raised an eyebrow at her. "You wouldn't want a Dark Arts Proffessor teaching at your school or working in a orphanage. You don't want me working in an orphange period. I'll just scare the children" he muttered under his breath seeming very sure about that last comment. He knew he wanted to see her more often but also knew there wasn't exactly much out there for him to do.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:57 pm

Kass smiled. " Well I am sure there is something that you could do at the school. I know maybe caretaker or helping in the stables. I just don't want to be away from you all that long. And I am sure that you are great with children." She knew that he wasn't going to budge.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Ezekial sighed softly "I don't like you being gone either" he murmured softly. he held her holding her hand. He looked down at her. "I wish I could always be with you" he mumbled. his dark hair falling into his eyes/
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:03 pm

Kass smiled. " I know I just don't know how long I can do this." She was looking down as he was holding her hand. " I just want to be with you, that is why I am saying you should come to France with me."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Ezekiel looked down silently holding her hand. He remained silent. He truthfully didn't know what to say to her. He hated himself for putting her through this, but he really didn't see himself moving to France and finding something to occupy his time.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Kass sighed as Ezekiel was silent. This was only making her more upset. She shouldn't have brought it up again. She tried to fake a smiled. " Let's not talk about this again. I just want to enjoy my time with you." She was sill upset that he wouldn't make the move to France.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Ezekiel sighed softly "Don't pretend to smile, it doesn't suit you" he murmured softly looking up at her. Her reached up to stroak her cheek. Silently considering moving just so he wouldn't have to see how hurt she was by the fact he wouldn't move there. He sighed softly rubbing his thumb over her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:38 pm

Kass then started to sigh. “ No it is alright.” She then smiled a little bit. “ Let's just enjoy this little time before school starts again.” She loved it when he was stroking her cheeks. “ I just don't want to have to leave you again this time.”
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:16 pm

"Lets" Ezekiel murmured softly. He leaned forward kissing her softly not wanting to talk about the impending return of lonesomeness he'd have to face once she were once again gone. His hand still resting on her cheek, his thumb brushing over her cheek as he kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Kass didn't want to think about how lonely she would be when she had to leave to return back to school. She then kissed him softly and smiled. " I love you Ezekiel."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:30 pm

"I love you, Kassidy" Ezekiel murmured softly kissing her. pulling her closer to him. Not letting himself think about the fact she'd be gone again soon and he'd be resigned to letters and dreams. He smiled softly kissing her, "I love you so much"
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Kass kissed him again. She didn't want to think how she would have to rely on her memories of Ezekiel. And all of the letters they sent to each other. And then there was her dreams that she would have of them being happy. " I love you so much too."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:38 pm

Ezekiel smiled holding her close to him "We should eat" he murmured jesturing slightly to the fact they were in a resturant and the whole point of them coming was to eat. He didn't let go of her though. He couldn't help but smile as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:50 pm

Kass smiled a little bit. " Yeah I guess I could eat. The trip over made me hungry." She laughed a little bit. " I thought the whole point was for me to get to see you." She thought about the future and had no idea what was going to happen since neither one wanted to move.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:55 pm

"Would you rather come see me, and we both starve to death?" Ezekiel joked looking down at her with a raised eyebrow. His dark green eyes sparkled slightly as he looked down at her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Kass rolled her eyes but was laughing. " We are not going to starve to death. It would take a lot longer to do that." She was smiling a little bit. " What else do you have planned?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Excitement ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excitement ( Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next