Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to do when your bored

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa Lucia
Admin
Melissa Lucia

What to do when your bored Empty
PostSubject: What to do when your bored   What to do when your bored Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Melissa decided she was going to go out for a run, she had a lot of pent up energy and wanted to get rid of some of it. Why was she so bored all of a sudden, she has always had things to do and maybe that was her problem. The kids as pretty much been doing a good job running all of the stores and all of the potion stocks were stocked so she had nothing to do.

Melissa sometimes hated feeling useless and knew that she needed to find something else to do. She was running at a regular pace instead of her vampire speed which was nice because it let her think a little better. She was beginning to wonder if she should go out and get a job doing something else to help her from going crazy.
Back to top Go down
Casey Lucia
Admin
Casey Lucia

PostSubject: Re: What to do when your bored   What to do when your bored Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:56 pm

Casey could tell her wife was getting restless, since their children have taken over the shops, they really haven't had anything to do. Melissa always wanted to have something to do. Casey was trying to think of something new to have them do. A while ago Casey had taken up the hobby of playing video game.

Sitting back, Casey though, "We could always try making a game, that would occupy us."
Back to top Go down
https://masrp.rpg-board.net
Melissa Lucia
Admin
Melissa Lucia

PostSubject: Re: What to do when your bored   What to do when your bored Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Melissa got finished with her run and went back to the house and saw Casey sitting on the back porch and she had to smile. Then when Casey made some comment about making a game she almost laughed.

"Is it the obvious that I am bored out of my mind?" Melissa sighed and sat down, then conjured herself a glass of blood that she was needing after her run.

"You know I am always up to whatever you want to do." Melissa wondered what she had in mind exactly.
Back to top Go down
Casey Lucia
Admin
Casey Lucia

PostSubject: Re: What to do when your bored   What to do when your bored Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:40 am

"Well, we would have to figure out what type of game we want to make, and what systems are they up to now. Has the Wii gone through the alphabet yet, I haven't really been keeping up since we got our systems a hundred years ago now, right. Nice thing about magic is it keeps them from going bad," Casey lays out to her wife.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Lucia
Admin
Melissa Lucia

PostSubject: Re: What to do when your bored   What to do when your bored Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:21 am

Melissa could not help but laugh a little as she listened to her wife talk about making a video game and different systems.

"Here I thought you kept up on all the gaming information." Melissa said with a smile.

"Well it seems to me the type of game the kids are always playing have to do with killing and violence. So that would be a place to start."

Melissa herself liked simple games nothing blood and gore. Go figure a vampire not like blood and gore, no wonder Melissa was such a neat eater.
Back to top Go down
Casey Lucia
Admin
Casey Lucia

PostSubject: Re: What to do when your bored   What to do when your bored Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:54 pm

"Hey, I though you knew that I stopped paying any attention when Mirror's Edge 2 with the level editor came out, we are still playing that, and I am sill whooping your butt. Also dear, we need to make a game we will enjoy, because if we don't, we won't enjoy making it. I was thinking an RPG of some type," Casey spews off.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Lucia
Admin
Melissa Lucia

PostSubject: Re: What to do when your bored   What to do when your bored Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Melissa could not help but laugh at her wife, "Oh yes how could I forget, while you were wrapped up in your little world I was out setting up our shops."

Melissa knew that was not completely true Casey did have her own things that she did.

"Yeah well the only reason your whooping my butt is cause you live on the game, plus you have better hand eye coordination." Missy smiled

Melissa listened to Casey's ideas and it was not a bad idea, "Well I suppose that would be a very interesting idea, but what about the plot background for the game?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Lucia
Admin
Casey Lucia

PostSubject: Re: What to do when your bored   What to do when your bored Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:51 pm

"I don't know, I was thinking about these aliens the took parts of their soul and powers and infused them into human children in order to hide, what do you think?" Casey says.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Lucia
Admin
Melissa Lucia

PostSubject: Re: What to do when your bored   What to do when your bored Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:37 am

Missy like the idea that Casey was having, but she could tell she needed a little more to drink so she conjured herself another glass off blood, and then took a sip.

"That does make for the interesting background. Now are these alien children going to be the part we play? Or are we going to offer to play the good guy or bad guy whatever the player chooses?" Missy thought it would be fun to play an alien child trying to take over the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do when your bored   What to do when your bored Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do when your bored
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic and Science :: Germany :: Muggle Germany :: Homes :: Nightshade Manor :: Main House-
Jump to: