Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future Dreams (Life in the future)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Future Dreams (Life in the future) Empty
PostSubject: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:29 pm

It was late one night and Damien was having trouble sleeping so he decided to raid his fathers store and took was your basic type of a sleeping potion he just didn't realize what kind of effect the potion would have on him.

Curling up in his bed pulling the blanket over his head he fell asleep and began to dream.

He could not believe it was already graduation day, so many things had happened in the last 7 years and it was hard to believe. He could not believe he was with the same girl he had met that day in the mall. She had been so lost and for some reason he had felt the need back then to help her be found.

She had even lived with him in the manor for all those years, so he got the chance to really get to know her. They had been through many things over the last 7 years. They had fought, broken up, got back together, and boy could she throw a nasty bat-bogey. He really tried to stay away from them. But after all these years he was still happy and there was only one thing that would make him happier, and he had it all planned out.

It was all set after the graduation ceremony that he was going to ask her. They had a get together planned in the great hall when everything was said and done and that is where he had planned on doing it. After everyone had made there way into the great hall he went and found a a place to stand and then decided to amplfy his voice.

"Can I have everyone's attention please. Tessa Grey will you please come up here?" Damien watched the crowd to see where she was. He knew he was embarrassing her, but her knew that she would forgive him.

Finally he noticed Tessa make it up towards him and then he got down on one knee to propose.

"Tessa Grey you have been the love of my life since we were 11 years old and met at that little food stand in the mall, and I would love to spend the rest of my life with you following all of our dreams. Will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:58 pm

Tessa then blinked when Damien had asked her to come up there. She was a little bit embarrassed about it. Maybe he wanted her to give another speech. But she really didn’t' know what she could talk about. Tessa knew that she was top of her class. And she wasn't the same person that she was seven years ago. When Damien took her in, life was so different. But know she was used to it, living at the manor.

She then watched that he dropped down to one knee. Tessa was shocked, this was something that she wasn't expecting. And if front of everybody, she thought it would be done just between them. But he had planned something different. And she knew that he would have never have told her.

That is when she started to cry. She was shocked that he would ask her so sudden. The way he said it, it was perfect. “ Yes Yes I will marry you!”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Damien was excited when Tessa told him yes, if fact he was so excited that he bent down and picked her up into his arms.

"You do not know how happy you have made me." Damien started to kiss her.

Damien began to look at all the people that were standing around him, he never imagined the day he met her they would be standing around with all their friends and family.

Pulling Tessa to him he whispered into her ear. "I hope you don't plan on waiting forever to marry me, I have waited for 7 years and I can't wait much longer to make love to you."

Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Tessa was grinning, she knew that she would always say yes to Damien. She was giggling when he bent down and picked her up into his arms.

She then kissed him back. “ Oh I can imagine how happy you are right now. Because I think that it is showing right now.”

Seven years ago, Tessa would have never thought about this. But maybe it was because Damien took her in and gave her a better life then she had. Hogwarts was the best thing that happened to her.

He then was whispering into her ear. She then started to grin and she whispered back. “ I wouldn’t make you want forever. Because forever is a very long time. I know you waited for seven years, and I know that you can't wait to much longer for me.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:58 am

Damien smiled into her hair as he held her, he really didn't want to let her go now. Granted they had been with each other everyday for the last seven years he really like the idea that she was going to be carrying his last name.

Walking back to where their family and friends were they were all gathered around them asking Tessa all of these questions. He just stood next to her holding her hand while she was showing off the ring to everyone that would look. He was so happy just watching her be happy.

Once everything was done and say and everyone was leaving Damien apparated them back to the manor. Over the last couple of years Tessa had permanently been living in her room in Damien suite, which he had totally agreed with, because it was easier for him to watch out for her and keep her safe.

He had went to get changed out of his graduation attire and she went to get changed too then they met back in the common room.

Damien was sitting on the couch waiting for her to come out of the room when she finally did they curled up together on the couch.

"So when are you thinking for the wedding?"

((Remember these are dreams so you can do actions for both people))
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:53 pm

Tessa smiled as people was asking question. And she gladly was showing off her ring. It was beautiful, and that she was getting married to Damien. She wanted everybody to see the ring that he had picked out for her. And she had never thought that he would have asked her right after they graduated.

She was now living in her room that was near Damien's bedroom. Just so he could keep an eye on her, in case anything happened. Tessa loved both of her rooms, but she loved it when she was closer to Damien.

Tessa changed out of her dress that she was wearing and into comfortable clothes. She took her hair down from when Randi did it. It looked pretty, but she just wanted to wear it down. She then went back into their common room.

She smiled as she seen him on the couch. And when she came out she went over and curled up with him. Tessa loved this.

“ I haven't had time from all the questions everybody was asking. When do you want it?”

(( Ok I will remember that))
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Damien had to smile at her when she asked when he wanted it he didn't care when it was as long as it happened soon.

"Can we just get married tomorrow at the ministry?" He had started to play with her hair. He had always loved her hair since when he could remember. He remembered back in school how he would run his fingers through it just to calm her down when she was stressed out.

Tessa was so beautiful the way she was curled up against him, and he was wanting to just kiss her all over. But he had always been a gentleman when it came to Tessa and never pushed her farther than she would let him, which was usually a nice snog.

"Tessa it is your wedding and I want it to be perfect just for you. What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:42 pm

Tessa smiled. “ Oh I can see that you really don't care much.” She then grinned. “ I thought you would have given me something that I could work with. You know give me ideas Damien. I don't want to plan this by myself."

“No we can't go marry at the ministry. I want the big wedding and the dress.” She loved it when he would play with her hair. It would always make her feel calm. And he enjoyed playing with her hair. It was something that could put her to sleep.

“ I want a big wedding Damien. It is something that I always dreamed about.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:00 pm

Damien smiled at Tessa, "Tess, I am not going to make you plan it all yourself, but your the girl. Haven't you had our wedding mapped out since you were like 15?"

Damien could picture her in his mind having everything ready to go and that all she would need was to be asked first.

"Well I figure we can have it here at the manor back in the garden, seeing it became as much your favorite spot as mine." Damien smiled thinking about that first kiss he stole back in the gardens.

"Precisely, if you have dreamed about a big wedding, then you should have everything done.... "Damien groaned a little when she said she wanted a big wedding.. He really wanted to share something private with just the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:33 pm

Tessa then started to laugh. “ Yes I am a girl, I have always been one. And I might have had it all planned out.”

She had everything that she wanted in mind, she just had to find her perfect dress. But she was marrying the perfect guy. So she had everything that she wanted and more.

“ I was thinking about that. Something simple but beautiful, and we both like the gardens. I always pictured getting married outside. And it is our favorite spot.” She then remembered the first time that he brought her out her. And this was where she got her first kiss.

Tessa could tell that he really didn't want a big wedding. “Maybe keep it small, just to friends and family?”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:00 pm

"Honestly Tessa If you want a big wedding I will be there for you, I want it to be everything you always dreamed of." Damien smiled while he was playing with her hair leaning his head back on the back of the couch he started to fall asleep listening to her talk about the wedding.

He was so out of it he would probably agree to anything, he was just enjoying the time alone with Tessa.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Tessa smiled. “ It doesn't matter, as long as I am marrying you. If you want a small wedding, I will be fine with that.” She knew that she would always start to fall asleep when he would play with her hair. But she was talking about their wedding plans.

She smiled as she was talking but she was talking more about their plans when she closed her eyes and fell asleep in the middle of a sentence.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Damien just listened to Tessa talk he was just the happiest man in the world and he didn't really care who knew it. He had his on the back of the couch still playing with her hair.

"Whatever you want dear, big or small. But make sure you ask my sisters to help you. You know they will love it."

Tabi was happily married to Ivano and had been for 7 years and she already had two kids, one boy Kenny and one girl Dominique. He wanted to be just as happy as her.

Damien got a smirk on face and set up and moved Tessa hair out of the way and started kissing her neck.

"So who do you want to invite?" Damien asked as he continued to kiss
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Tessa was smiling, Damien made her feel like the luckiest girl in the world. She already felt like Cinderella when his parents became her guardians. And over the years Damien proved that she was a princess that he loved.

“ I will remember that when I actually sit down and start planning.” She then started to laugh. “ I was going to ask both of them, I am not planning this by myself.”

Tessa knew that he was kissing the back of her neck. “ Well we haven't been engaged for more than a couple hours and you are asking me who I want to invite?”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Damien continued to kiss her neck feeling her getting a little fidgety he had to smile, "Am I bugging you my dear?" Damien smiled through another kiss to her neck

Damien started to run his hand down her side to her leg, "You have to watch the twins though, they might try to take over, they are good at that."

"Well I figured that you had the list already done two years ago." Damien laughed and then yawned.

Damien was getting tired and it had been a long day, "I think it is time for me to go to sleep, feel like sleeping with me?" Damien loved it when they feel asleep together on the couch but she had always said no to his bed.

"Promise it will only be sleeping?" Damien practically was begging and he never begged.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Tessa grinned as he kissed her neck. But she would always move because it tickled her but she sometimes liked it. “ No you are fine. You know that you can never get on my nerves.”

She laughed. “ I know how many years did I have to play babrie to them. Always dressing me up for balls and anything else that they could think of. But this is my day and they aren't taking it over.”

That is when she rolled her eyes. “ Well let's see are seventh year I was worried about NEWTS. I had other stuff on my mind. And I didn't think you was going to ask so soon.”

Tessa was getting tired, she had just graduated and got engaged. “ Sure I would love to sleep with my future husband.” She was worried that he would want to do something else. But she knew that he was good to his word. “ Ok only if we are sleeping.”
Back to top Go down
Melissa Lucia
Admin
Melissa Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:51 am

Damien had to laugh as she talked about the twin and playing barbie doll, "They always did dress you up so pretty though." Damien used to love to look at her all dolled up.

Damien smiled, "Well I can take away my proposal and ask you at a later." Damien laughed as he saw the look on her face.

"Come on lets go." Damien pulled her off the couch and went to his room.

Damien had to laugh when he looked at the bed, there was already clothes laid out. "See even Randi knew you would sleep in here"

Damien grabbed his t-shirt and sweatpants and head into the bathroom to change and then came back and crawled into the bed that had already been turned down. Laying there he waited for Tessa to come out of the other room.

Damien was smiling at her she really did look beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:59 am

Tessa laughed. “ Yes I know that you thought that I was beautiful. But you didn't have to go through with finding the perfect outfit. And the hair, makeup and nails.” Tessa had to admit that she loved it when she was all dolled up.

She then was shocked when he said that he would take it away. “ No then I would have to explain why and I don't want to Damien. You had to ask in front of our friends and family.”

She smiled as he pulled her off the couch and into his room.

Tessa was laughing. “ Awww that is cute and I didn't even know that I was sleeping in here. She is always predicting what I am going to be doing next.”

She had grabbed her clothes and went back to her room. When she was done she walked back in wearing a tank top and her black sweatpants. She had thrown her hair up in a messy bun on top of her head. She was going to bed and didn't care what she looked like. When she walked back into his room, Tessa went and crawled under the covers on his bed.

Tessa was smiling. “ Night.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:56 am

Six Months later....

Damien never thought the wedding was going to get here, everything seem to take so long and he was ready for it to be over with. He beg Tessa early on to have the wedding sooner but no she wanted to have it on this date and this date only. Of course Damien did not know why July 15 was so important to her, but that was the day it just had to be. A person would have to ask Tessa why it would have to be that day, Damien was a man and dates were just not that important to him.

Damien had asked his sisters husband to be best man, he really could not think of anyone else to ask, so Ivano agreed to do it. Ivano spent hours trying to calm Damien down, he had never seen anyone so nervous. Well of course Ivano was nervous on his wedding day because the thought of prison was looming in his mind.

Damien was all dressed up in his black tux and he was ready to start and get this thing over with.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Tessa smiled as she got into her wedding dress. It was beautiful and she didn't have to worry about how much it cost because her guardians was pay for everything. Over the years, Tessa became part of the family. And Damien was bugging her about having the wedding. She wanted it on that date because it was important to her. She smiled as she remembered the day that she meet Damien.

She was sitting there as Tabi and Leshia was doing her hair and makeup. She was nervous about this, but Tabi told her that it was nothing. And she would know, she married Ivano. Tessa was actually in the wedding about seven years ago. Tessa smiled as she was ready to walk down the isle.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:41 pm

The time had finally arrive for the ceremony and Damien was ready. Ivano and him had already made their way to where they were suppose to be. Damien caught himself playing with the bottom of his tux jacket. He felt Ivano nudge him a little telling him to relax and to stop figetting. Well Damien did not know what else to do with himself.

Damien felt like it was taking forever for this to start and he just wanted to be done with this. He knew why he was in such a hurry and he was not sure he could wait until tonight but he knew he would have to.. But then who would notice if they flashed out of the party. But he had to keep his thoughts to himself. He had talked a little with Ivano about things and he was pretty sure he would do fine. But then men were always more confident than the woman.

Damien heard the music begin to start and had to smile as he waited to see his angel walk towards him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Tessa smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. She wanted to make sure that this day was perfect. And with his sisters help, she knew that it would be. It was a tough choice who was going to be her maid of honor. So she decided that she would make them both, because Tessa couldn't choose.

She didn't even want to think about the party that was afterwards. Tessa wondered if it was anything like what she would go to growing up. The Greene's always took her to parties. So she knew that she would have to put up with it. And they made sure that she got everything that she wanted at her wedding. They always knew that she would marry Damien one day.

Once she heard the music, she started to walk down the isle and her butterflys in her stomach went away.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:45 pm

Damien could not believe how nervous he was as he stood at the alter watching Tessa walk towards him. He had been waiting for this day for so long he could not believe it was finally here.

Once Tessa finally made it to him he took her hands and smiled, "You are so beautiful, and I am glad you are going to be mine forever. Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Tessa could feel the butterflies in her stomach. But she knew that this was normal, she was smiling as she looked and seen Damien was standing up there waiting for her. She couldn't believe that this day was finally here. It was something that she would dream about. After today she would be Tessa Greene. It was something that she would catch herself doing. Just to see how Damien's last name would fit.

Once she reached him she grabbed his hand. He then told her how beautiful that she looked. But this was something that he told her every second of every day. “ I am glad that I will be yours forever and yes I am ready for this. I have always been ready since about the time that I moved in with you. But at that time we were too young.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Damien listened to the preacher talk to them and everyone else about the power of their love and how everything in time is perfect. Next thing he knew it was time for vows.

"Tessa, you have been my best friend since we were 11 years old and I found you in the mall playing with that piece of pizza. I love the way you fit perfectly in my arms, and make me feel like I am the most important person in your life. I will love you forever as long as you will have me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Dreams (Life in the future)   Future Dreams (Life in the future) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Dreams (Life in the future)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic and Science :: England :: Muggle England :: Homes :: Greene Manor-
Jump to: