Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping with the girls

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

Shopping with the girls Empty
PostSubject: Shopping with the girls   Shopping with the girls Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:37 pm

Tabi was so excited to go shopping with Leshia and Tessa, Leshia and her love to do all the shopping that they could possible do.

Tabi took all of them to her favorite store in the mall, it had everything you could possible imagine. Tabi lived in here all the time and never wanted to be anywhere else. Ivano gave her a hard time about shopping so much.

"Well here you go Tessa, lets shop till me drop."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with the girls   Shopping with the girls Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Tessa could tell that Tabi and Leshia was excited about the trip. After her first trip with Damien, she didn't know if she liked shopping or not.

She knew that this was going to be a long day. Tessa knew that she didn't have anything and this had to be done. “ I don't think I want to shop, I hated the first time. Expect meeting Damien”

“ I don't wanna Tabi.”
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with the girls   Shopping with the girls Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Tabi had to smile at Tessa, "Really Tessa if your going to hang around with us your going to have to learn to shop. Really you will be fine."

Tabi pulled Tessa along with her as the went over the the top section and starts to pull out shirts and puts them up to Tessa.

"Come on, what do you think of this one." Tabi sighed
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with the girls   Shopping with the girls Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Tessa blinked. “ Why I have to learn how to shop? Damien didn't come and he promised me that he would be there. But I am going to get tired later.”

She then was being pulled over to were some shirts where on a table. Tessa smiled as she look at them.

“ I like it, they are cute.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with the girls   Shopping with the girls Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:39 am

Damien had told Tessa that he would go with her when she went shopping with his sisters but something had come up and he could leave right away. He had thought about staying home but he had a feeling that Tessa might freak out a little bit so he decided to take a shower and head to the mall.

Upon arriving at the mall he knew exactly where to go, the EKS store as he like to call it. Once upon arriving to the store he went in search of the girls. Damien hated shopping be he would not put the horror of his sisters on Tessa until she had gotten to know them better.

He finally found Tessa and Tabi but did not see Leshia anywhere, go figure she was probably off in her own little world. He loved his sisters equally, but he would have to say the Leshia was the one he would rather be around. Tabi always seemed to be too high strung.

Damien walked up behind Tessa, but Tabi had noticed him and then Damien placed his finger to his mouth to silence her. He walked up behind Tessa and covered her eyes with his hands and then whispered in her ear,

"Guess Who" he could not help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
Leshia Greene
Adult
Leshia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with the girls   Shopping with the girls Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:01 am

Leshia could tell that Tabi was overwhelming Tessa, but that didn't stop her from taking off and trying to find herself a cute new outfit. Leshia had to do something with her time since the only people she seemed to deal with were those less than 5 feet tall.

Leshia had wondered off into the sun dress section in the hopes for finding something. She could hear Tabi in her mind talking to Tessa and could not help but smile, it seemed that Tabi could not understand why this girl didn't like to shop.

"Tabi will you just give the girl a break, she has never been shopping like this before. Your scaring her." Leshia thought to Tabi.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with the girls   Shopping with the girls Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Tessa was with Tabi. She was showing her all of these cute clothes, but Tessa didn't want to be there. Damien promised he would come but he wasn't there. She was a little bit upset that he went back on his word. Tessa wasn't sure that she liked shopping.

She then noticed that someone walked up behind her and covered her eyes. That is when she started to panic. In the orphanage she always read to many thing about serial killers. And some of the people who took care of her told her they would always cover her eyes. She then realized that it was Damien when he whisper in her ear.

Tessa was becoming scared. “ I don't want to be here, I wanna go home.”
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with the girls   Shopping with the girls Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:36 am

Tabi heard Leshia in her mind so she thought back, "Sorry, I will try and tone it down a bit."

Tabi turned at looked at Tessa but then she noticed that Damien was walking up behind Tessa and he was telling her to shh, because apparently he wanted to surprise her. But what shocked Tabi was as upset as Tessa got really upset and almost scared. Well if something as simple as someone walking up behind her was going to scare how was she going to make it in the wizarding world.

"Hey Tessa, its ok. Its only Damien." Tabi walked over to Tessa to try and calm her down.

"We can take a break if you want." Tabi said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with the girls   Shopping with the girls Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Tessa was shocked that he did that. And she would have to explain why she got freaked out and was scared. She then turned around to Damien. “ I'm sorry about that. At the orphanage they told us that the reason that they would never take us out. Because someone might grab us from behind and take us away.” She was glad that it was only Damien.

“ Yeah we can take a break. Not a big fan of shopping.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with the girls   Shopping with the girls Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:10 am

Damien felt really bad for sneaking up behind her now, "I will just have to remember not to do that anymore"

Damien hoped that this was something that with time she will get over doing. Thats the best part of surprises is sneaking up on someone. But he did not like the idea that it scared her, the things they taught that girl at the orphanage.

"Well, if you tell Tabi and Leshia what your tastes are and maybe this time you can let them shop for you." Damien smiled, he would trust Leshia's taste a lot better than Tabi's
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with the girls   Shopping with the girls Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:44 am

Tessa sighed. “ I'm sorry about it. I didn't tell you about it.” She then started to feel bad because she had never told him.

She didn't want to think about everything that they taught her at the orphanage. Tessa knew that it wasn't good and they would teach her stuff that would scare her. But she would do anything for Damien.

“ Taste? Ummm clothes I guess.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with the girls   Shopping with the girls Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Damien through his arms around Tessa, "I want you to feel free to tell me anything that you will help me understand your feelings."

Damien almost laughed when she said her style was just clothes, "Tessa , you need to be a little more specific or you will end up with tank tops and skinny jeans."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with the girls   Shopping with the girls Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:51 pm

Tessa smiled. “ I will be sure to tell you everything about me.” She really wanted to feel safe around Damien. But she knew that this was going to take some time. It wasn't something that was going to happen over night.

She then blinked when Damien was laughing at her. “ Well I have always had hand me downs. I never got to chose what I wanted to wear.”
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with the girls   Shopping with the girls Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:05 am

Tabi sighed, she was not used to shopping with a girl who had never been shopping before so she was trying to be understanding, but of course that was something that was hard for Tabi to do.

"How about I pick of some clothes and then Leshia can pick out some clothes and then you can decide which outfits you like. The ones you don't like we can always send with Leshia to the children's home where she works."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with the girls   Shopping with the girls Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 am

Tessa knew that this had to be hard on them. Since they loved to shop, and well Tessa never had been shopping before. And she never had clothes that was actually bought for her.

" She then smiled. " That sounds like a good idea, since all of this shopping is making me tired."
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with the girls   Shopping with the girls Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Tabi smiled and then she hugged Tessa, "Really it is not a problem. But sooner or later you will get used to it and enjoy it. Promise."

Tabi knew she had probably never gone shopping before and she could understand what it was like to be swamped all at once.
Back to top Go down
Leshia Greene
Adult
Leshia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with the girls   Shopping with the girls Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:26 am

Leshia walked away from the things she was doing and thought she better head back over to where the others were at. Leshia should have realized that Tessa was going to be this way. She working with orphaned children and knew how they could be, especially when it came to doing things out of their comfort zone.

Leshia walked over to the group and smiled, "No worries Tessa, I am sure I can find you some really cute things."

Leshia smiled as she looked at Damien and Tessa and started to wish she had someone she could have for her own like that, all she had was children.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with the girls   Shopping with the girls Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:19 am

Tessa then hugged Tabi back. She was told that it really wasn't a problem that she really didn't like shopping right now. But she was told that soon she would like shopping, which Tessa really didn't believe.

But today was all too much for her. It was something new and she really wasn't sure that she liked it.

Leshia then told her that she would find her somethings that were really cute. But she smiled a little bit. “ Alright.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with the girls   Shopping with the girls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping with the girls
Page 1 of 1