Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Headmaster
Sofia Slytherin

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:10 am

Sofia knew she wanted to meet with the Headmistress so when she arrived at the school she settled into her quarters and then made her way up to the headmistress office she had hoped she was there but of course she was not sure.

Walking up to the door Sofia knocked and waited to see if she was allowed entrance.
Back to top Go down

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:13 am

Another student application was being sent out. She hated the fact that she had to start from the root level up in the school system. They all had left, those bastards, all of them because they didn't trust her. New professors were now taking their spots and there she was, swamped by paperwork.

Hearing a knock, she lifted her head and cleared her desk with a simple wave of her hand, everything stacking up nearly and orderly. She knew it wasn't Tess, she never knocked.

"Come in" she called out.
Back to top Go down
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Headmaster
Sofia Slytherin

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:36 am

Sofia heard the headmistress call for her to enter so she opened the door and headed over to the desk.

Placing her hand out to shake "Headmistress Black, I am Sofia Slytherin, the Seer. I am your new Divination and Astronomy Professor."

Looking around the office she had noticed how much it had changed over the years, there had been many times she had been in the office when she was here in school.

"I just thought since I had arrived I would check in and see if there was anything I could help you with."
Back to top Go down

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Anabelle smiled at the enthusiasm and friendliness of Miss Slytherin. She took her hand gently and shook it before taking a seat, and signaling her to take a seat as well.

"You're enthusiasm is greatly appreciated" she said.

She followed her gaze around the room and smiled.

"It's changed since it was my grandfather's office isn't it?" she asked.

The room was still as bright, but it missed a spark, something that she figured that it was all because of him that there was some joy. She hoped throughout the years there would be some sort of spark back in the office.

"Help? Well what would you be able to do? See anything or anyone that might cause me any trouble?" she asked.

She knew that Seers were very powerful, and she needed to see what would occur. She trusted Miss Slytherin to show her what future was expecting of her.
Back to top Go down
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Headmaster
Sofia Slytherin

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:23 am

Sofia took the seat that was offered and looked around the room.

Sofia could not help but be happy she loved being back at hogwarts right now. "I just love being here it has always been like my second home." It was very true thats why she didn't think twice when she was offered the job.

"I cannot remember the last time this place had ever really changed completely." Sofia sighed

Sofia sighed when asked what she could do, "I can do what ever is needed really, as for visions I see many things, but as for timing it is hard to know."

Sofia gets visions daily and they all go into her book for her to keep track of.

"The main thing I keep seeing is a rising power from across the sea, but that is all get. I do not understand it really"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Meeting
Page 1 of 1