Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Excitement ( Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:04 pm

"Sorry, one or both of us in the hospital severly malnurtioned and on the brink of death. Than me possibly getting charged with who know's what because of that..." Ezekiel continued. "And than they'd never let me see you again, and that'd cause me to go insane and do something rediculous." he said looking down at her completly missing her question all together. Not that he really had anything planned. He saw himself as a failure of ever knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:08 pm

Kass laughed. " That would never happen Ezekiel. You worry to much, it takes a while for the body not to have food. Skipping meals isn't going to kill me." She looked him and she could tell that he didn't have anything else planned. " Well maybe after we meet, we can go see a movie? I know ' The Hunger Games is really popular."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Ezekiel sighed softly "Of course not..." he tried to convince himself she was right and that would never happen and that he wouldn't lose her. "That sounds good." he said sheepishly feeling stupid for not having something planned for her. He sighed feeling like like the worst boyfriend in the history of boyfriends.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Kass laughed. " It is alright Ezekiel, I know you worry about me a lot. And that shows that you care." She couldn't help smile. " It is fine that you didn't have anything planned. That means like things that happen on a spur of the moment." She then leaned over and kissed him. " That is what I love about you."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:40 am

Ezekiel sighed softly, happy to see her smile and laugh, things he missed the most when she was gone. He kissed her softly, smiling as he did so. He felt calm as she sat beside him. He couldn't help but be happy.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:48 am

She smiled as she looked at Ezekiel. Kass wished that she didn't have to leave him. She missed him when he wasn't there. Kass then kissed him back. " Well I got all my lesson plans for my muggle studies class."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:08 pm

"That's good" Ezekiel said softly. looking over at her smiling softly. His hair attempting to fall forward and block her from his view.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Kass smiled. " It is. That means I get more time to spend with you. Instead of doing lesson plans." She was smiling as she pushed the hair away from his face.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:55 pm

Ezekiel smiled "Of course it does." he said softly "Which is always wonderful" he replied looking down at her. Happy to have her with him again. The thought of him not being with him was almost enough to make him consider moving to France/
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:22 pm

She was smiling. " Yes that is really good. That means I don't have to worry about it and spending more time with you." Kass knew that he would never leave durnstrang. They were both professors and they loved there jobs.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Ezekiel smiled softly down at her. Wishing that he got more time with her. "Maybe I should just kidnap you and take you away" he murmured softly "to some deserted Island."
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Kass wished they had more time. But between school it was a little bit harder. But she couldn't help but laugh. " Oh that sounds like a wonderful idea. But a deserted island?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:20 pm

"Yeah, unchartable. With a nice big house" Ezekiel murmured softly. Smiling as he spoke. Kind of wishing he could do such a thing. Take them both away from where they were now.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Kass laughed. " Oh that sounds like it would be wonderful. But what would we both do about our jobs. I am sure your headmistress and my headmistress would be upset."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Ezekiel shrugged "As far as they'd know we just dropped of the face of the planet." he explained chuckling softly as he did. The idea seemed like it'd be nice but he kne it'd never happen.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Kass laughed. " True but what about our families? I know my mom would be worried if I dropped off the face of the planet." This was something that would never happen.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Ezekiel's face fell as he remembered that unlike him she had people who would worry if she dropped off the face of the planet. His family of the other hand didn't care the slightest if he turned up dead let alone if he vanished off the face of the planet.

"Of course..." he muttered his voice loosing the playful tone it had, had before.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Kass then watched how his face was showing that he was upset. " I am so sorry Ezekiel. I forgot about how you aren't close with your family." She could tell that she just upset him and it was making up feel bad.

She then sighed. " Yeah maybe we should just order something to eat now."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:33 pm

"It's fine" Ezekiel mumbled rubbing his wrist "It's not like it's your fault. It'd be the same way no matter what." he mumbled running a hand through his hair. "Sorry" he mumbled softly
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Kass smiled a little bit. " I know but I shouldn't have brought it up. I know you love me cause I can make you happy so it isn't as bad." She then leaned over and kissed him. " I love you Ezekiel."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Ezekiel smiled a little bit as she leaned over. "I love you, Kassidy" he murmured kissing her softly. He smiled a bit happy that he had her in his life even if his family couldn't care less about him.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Kass then kissed him back. " You know I am all you need." She then smiled. " I love you and don't want to lose you. I don't know what I would do without you."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:28 am

Ezekiel smiled slgihtly, "I don't know what I'd do without you." he mumbled knowing fully well that was true. She'd changed him for the better. If he hadn't met her he didn't want to know where he'd be now. More than likely married to some skin deep broad whom he'd be forced to marry for his father's gain.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Dupre

Kassidy Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:54 pm

Kass smiled. " Yes I know." She had no idea where her life was going before she meet Ezekiel. But she was glad to meet him. " So if we ever get married will you move to Paris with me. Or will I have to move to Germany with you?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blishwick

Ezekiel Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Ezekiel shrugged leaning back. "I don't know. I really don't. Maybe I'd move to France with you." he said shrugging as he looked up at the ceiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excitement ( Open)   Excitement ( Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excitement ( Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next